ad

2012년 11월 13일 화요일

11/12 Glasses


1. prescription: 처방전
ex> Those are prescription drugs.

2. pick out: 고르다
ex> She picked out a beautiful watch.

3. run: (가격이) 이르다, 합계가 되다
ex> This will run you a fortune.
ex> This will run you close to $1,000.

4. way more than: ~보다 훨씬 더
ex> He weighs way more than that.

5. shop around: 발품을 팔다, 이곳저곳을 알아보다
ex> You will get a good deal if you shop around.

6. hand: 건네주다
ex> My father handed me his car key.

* eyewear: 안경류
* eyeglass shop: 안경점
* frame: 안경테
* designer frame: 명품 브랜드 안경테
* optician: 안경사


@ Are you nearsighted or farsighted?  너 근시야 아니면 원시야?

1. You can pick out what you want.
2. It's not going to run you any money.
3. That costs way more than that.
4. It is wise to shop around.





댓글 1개:

  1. I had to have my glasses fixed because left lens fell apart in the morning a few days ago. I didn't know that before my wife called me while I was behind the wheel on the way to work. It's already third time. I bought glasses with designer brand frame. It cost me way more than 100,000 won. But it had a critical weak point.

    답글삭제