ad

2014년 1월 7일 화요일

1/6 Talk about a memorable teacher you had in your life.

Well, I remember my math teacher back in high school.
ex> She was really popular back in high school.
= from high school

I wasn't that good at math, but I tried extra hard because I liked his classes.
ex> You have to try extra hard to pass the test.
ex> The food tasted extra good because I was hungry.

My math grades improved because of him. Plus, he was very nice to the students.
ex> My boss is very nice to me and other co-workers.

You could tell that he really cared about his students.
* care about: ~을 아끼다, 신경쓰다
ex> I don’t care about what they say.

I never had the chance to see him after graduation.
* never had the chance: 기회가 없었다
ex> I never had the chance to say good-bye to him.


@ She was very caring마음이 정말 따뜻한 분이었어.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기