ad

2011년 9월 3일 토요일

9/3 Family Dinner.

Dialog>> I have a family dinner.

Where are you off to?

I have a family dinner tonight.

Are you guys eating out?
* eat out: 외식하다.

She's a great cook.

I'll bring you some leftovers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went out to have  dinner with my family over the weekend.
ex> He went out to have dinner with his friends.

We went to a Japanese restaurant because my dad is a big fan of raw fish.
ex> I'm a big fan of spicy food.

First came the appetizers.

We were given sea cucumbers, sea squirts, raw baby octopus, and abalone.
* sea cucumber: 해삼
* sea squirt: 멍게
* raw baby octopus: 주꾸미 회
* abalone: 전복

Then the main dish was served with all sorts of raw fish.
* all sorts of: 각양각색의
ex> Dessert was served right after our meal.

I like dipping the raw fish in hot pepper sauce.
* dip: 담그다, 찍어먹다.
ex> She enjoys dipping her finger in the cream.

After our meal, we went for a walk in the park.
* go for a walk: 산책을 가다.
ex> They went for a walk with their dog.


@ I'm glad you got along with my friends.  네가 내 친구들과 잘 어울려 줘서 기뻐.

1. I'm not a big fan of baseball.
2. There are all sorts of animal in the zoo.
3. I dipped my feet in the water.
4. The weather is just right to go for a walk.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기