ad

2012년 7월 11일 수요일

7/6 Tea

DIALOG>> I'm a little bit sensitive to caffeine.

A: What are you going to order? I'm having a cup of coffee.
B: Well, I'll just have green tea.
A: Oh, you don't drink coffee?
B: I do drink coffee but only in the morning.
A: How come?
B: I'm a little bit sensitive to caffeine. I can't fall asleep at night if I drink coffee now.


RESPONSE>> Talk about benefits of tea.

There are all kinds of different tea you can enjoy.
ex> At the theme park, you can enjoy all kinds of different rides there.

Whatever your preference may be, tea not only tastes good, but it's good for your health.
ex> Seoul is not only the capital of Korea but its largest city.

It has a very high content of antioxidant compounds, which increase your body's defense against certain cancers and heart diseases.
ex> People were shocked to find out that there was a high content of lead in the tap water.

Green tea actually contains more antioxidants than black tea.

Health experts recommend drinking three to four cups of green tea a day.

It's a good daily dose of antioxidants.

Tea also contains caffeine, just like coffee.

Caffeine can make you more alert and increase your concentration.

However, if you are a tad sensitive to caffeine, you can make your own decaf.
* tad: 조금

Just simply drain out your first brew. That way, you can get rid of 90 percent of the caffeine.
* drain out: 물을 빼다
ex> When your spaghetti is ready, make sure you drain out the water.
ex> I finally got rid of my old, beat-up computer.


@ Caffeine makes me jumpy.  카페인 때문에 안절부절못하겠어

1. You can enjoy all kinds of different foods at the buffet.
2. She is not only beautiful but also smart.
3. I'm a tad sensitive to dairy products.
4. It is really hard to get rid of fat in your belly.



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기