ad

2013년 2월 22일 금요일

2/21 CrossFit



* craze: 대인기, 대유행
ex> During World Cup there is a craze for fried chicken.

* whip someone into shape: 몸을 만들다, 좋게 만들다, 정상화하다
ex> We are whipping this company into shape.
ex> I'm whipping myself into shape for my wedding.

* be made up of: ~로 구성되어 있다.

* varied: 다양한

* specialize in: ~을 전문적으로 다루다, 전공하다
ex> She specializes in immigration and bankruptcy law.

* prescribed: 처방을 내리다, 정하다
ex> what kind of medicine was prescribed?

* scalable: 조정할 수 있는

* all-out: 전력을 다하는, 전면적인
ex> all-out war 전면전
ex> I'm going to go all-out for our anniversary this year.


@ It's all the rage.  완전 대유행이야.

1. Eating superfoods was a big health craze.
2. I've been prescribed medicine and bed rest.
3. What kind of medicine are you specializing in?
4. Her parent are going all-out to celebrate her wedding.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기