ad

2015년 11월 5일 목요일

EE 11/4

<get old; admit; pick up; carry>

1. I sometimes feel like ~ S+V
- I sometimes feel like I’m not reading enough.
- I sometimes feel like I’m getting old.
2. weigh too much
- This bag weighs too much.
- I can’t wear something that weighs too much.
3. as few things as possible
- Please bring as few things as possible.
- I often go out with as few things as possible in my pockets.

Do you know what I sometimes feel like I’m getting old.
Me too. But I think we have to admit that we’re getting old.
Getting old isn’t all bad.
When I buy clothes I pick them up to see how heavy they are.
I totally understand you. I can’t wear something that weighs too much.
It’s the same for bags. I prefer carrying light ones.
Right. I often go out with as few things as possible in my pockets.

* (Do) you know what: 있잖아요

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기