ad

2013년 3월 11일 월요일

3/8 Quiz Time


* best known: 가장 잘 알려진
ex> "Silent Night" may be the best known Christmas carol of all time.

* string instrument: 현악기

* ordinarily: 통상적으로, 대개는
ex> I don't ordinarily have late-night snacks.

* movable: 움직이는, 움직일 수 있는
* bridge: 다리, 받침대

* adjust: 조절하다, 적응하다
ex> She adjusted the volume on the radio.

* chordophone [kɔ́:rdəfòun]: 현명악기 (harp, lute, lyre).. any musical instrument that makes sound by way of a vibrating string or strings stretched between two points.

* by the name of: ~라는 이름의
ex> My favorite teacher in high school was a woman by the name of Jennifer Clyde.

* paulownia [pɔ:lóuniə]: 오동나무


@ You need to take the bull by the horns.  정면으로 부딪혀야 해.

1. Kimchi is the best known Korean dish.
2. I supported myself when I was in College.
3. You have to adjust the expense your spending to match your financial situation.
4. Most body temperature heat is believed to be lost through your head.





댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기