ad

2013년 4월 15일 월요일

4/15 Makgeolli and Haemul Pajeon


* feel like doing something: ~을 하고 싶다
ex> I feel like having some topokki right now!

* buddy: 친구, 아저씨
ex> I ran into a buddy of mine from college yesterday.

* awesome: 엄청난, 어마어마한
* combo: 콤보, 조합, 세트메뉴
ex> I'm going to get that chicken burger combo.

* no one seems to: 아무도 ~하지 않는 것 같다
ex> No one seems to care about this issue.

* go together: 어울리다
ex> I don't think these two colors go together.

* peas and carrots: 완두콩과 당근
* tangy [tǽŋi]:  톡 쏘는 맛이 있는 (a flavor like that of lemon juice)   ex> The figs are edible and pleasantly tangy.

* all-time: 시대를 초월한, 전대미문의
ex> What is your all-time favorite movie?
ex> Unemployment reached an all-time record of 3 million.

* green onion: 파
* You've guessed it!  당신이 맞혔네요.


@ I'm a little buzzed right now.  나 지금 약간 알딸딸해.

1. I feel like working out after work.
2. A buddy of mime runs this restaurant.
3. No one seems to understand me.
4. My all-time favorite song is "Yesterday" by the Beatles.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기