ad

2015년 9월 11일 금요일

9/11 Meat

How often do you have meat?

I am definitely a meat person. I go to Korean barbecue restaurants quite often to have dinner. However, I also like to have meat at home. I grill meat on the frying pan or put meat in soups or stews I cook. There is a butcher shop I go to near my house. I buy pork and beef there most of the time. They have quality meat and the prices are cheaper than at other places. The owner is very friendly and I'm a regular there. When I'm in the mood for chicken or duck, I go to the local supermarket. I buy chicken breasts and use them when I make salads.

@ Speaking Tips: quality meat  양질의 육류
물질이 좋다는 말을 할 때 사용하는 표현이 quality이다. '뜻 깊은 시간'이라는 말을 할 때는 quality time, '양질의 상품'이라고 할 때는 quality goods라고 하면 된다.


@ The meat is undercooked고기가 덜 익었어.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기