ad

2015년 9월 9일 수요일

9/9 Overseas Tourist Destinations

Talk about overseas locations Korean often visit for vacations.

More than 16 million Korean went overseas in 2014 alone. This is a record high number, which is expected to be broken again this year. Koreans go overseas for vacation or for business. It has become a very common thing for families to spend their vacations overseas. The countries that Koreans visit most are China, Japan, and Thailand. The cities Korean visit the most are Tokyo, Hong Kong, and Bangkok. Many honeymooners spend their honeymoons at place such as Bali, Phuket, or Hawaii. I haven’t done that much travelling myself yet. I'd like to visit Europe if I have the chance.

@ Speaking Tips: honeymoon vs. honeymooner 신혼여행 vs. 신혼여행객
'신혼여행' honeymoon, '신혼여행객' honeymooner라고 한다. 신혼여행을 간다고 하는 것은 go on one's honeymoon이라고 하면 된다.

@ I had a blast정말 좋았어.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기