ad

2013년 7월 13일 토요일

7/12 Outdoor Clothing

As I grow older, I have to admit I’m more concerned about my health.
* be concerned about: ~을 걱정하다, ~에 관심을 가지다
ex> We are deeply concerned about the global warming.

I just threw on a cotton T-shirt, a pair of sweat shorts and running shoes.
* throw on: ~을 걸치다, 입다
ex> Why don’t you throw on your jacket?
ex> She just threw on the first skirt she found.
* sweat shorts: 트레이닝 반바지

I felt a little out of place because every hiker was fully dressed in expensive outdoor clothing.
* out of place: 장소에 어울리지 않는, 맞지 않는
ex> I fell out of place whenever I’m with him.

Every amid the recession, outdoor clothing brands enjoyed double-digit growth.
* double-digit: 두 자리 수의
ex> He’s going to have double-digit wins this year.

Experts are having a hard time explaining this.
* have a hard time: 어려움을 겪다
ex> She had a hard time adjusting to a new environment.

I think it’s because outdoor clothing is comfy and can be worn for everyday activities.
* be worn: 착용하다, 입다
ex> Safety goggles should be worn in the laboratory at all times.


You opened a can of worms. 넌 상황을더 복잡하게 만들었어.

1. She was concerned about his drinking problem.
2. I just had enough time to throw on some clothes
3. Your reasoning is out of place here.
4. I'm having a hard time getting used to this car.


Talk about outdoor clothing market in Korea.
As I grew older, I have to admit I’m more concerned about my health.
A few weeks ago, I decided to hike up Cheonggye Mountain.
I just threw on a cotton T-shirt, a pair of sweat shorts and running shoes.
When I got there, I felt a little out of place because every hiker I saw was fully dressed inexpensive outdoor clothing.
In fact, outdoor clothing is extremely popular in Korea.
Even amid the recession, outdoor clothing brands enjoyed double-digit growth.
Experts are having a hard time explaining this.
I think it’s because outdoor clothing is comfy and can be worn for everyday activities.

Plus, its fashionable design appeals to younger consumers.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기