ad

2013년 7월 16일 화요일

PE 7/15 Something's Not Right...

Does this chocolate taste funny to you?
* funny: 웃긴; 이상한

I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary, but I ate mine really quickly. What do you mean by funny?
* out of the ordinary: 특이한, 독특한
ex> I'm looking for something a little more out of the ordinary.

Now that you mention it, it did have an unpleasant aftertaste.
* an unpleasant aftertaste: 불쾌한 뒷맛, = leave a bad taste in one's mouth
ex> This coffee has an unpleasant aftertaste. Did you burn it?

I thought the whole point of a brand was that it would be the same the world over.
* the world over: 세계 곳곳에서, 전 세계에서 = everywhere over the world.
ex> One day, I will sell my fashions the world over.

It just goes to show that marketing is all smoke and mirror, June.
* be all smoke and mirrors: ~은 모두 교묘한 속임수이다
ex> Don't believe what she says. Her story is all smoke and mirrors.
ex> The problem with the project is that it is all smoke and mirrors.



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기